TinglesFirst Cousins

First Cousins

Please find below the list of the grandchildren of William Berner Tingle and Bertha Mines Tingle as compiled by Jenny Lind Good Bannister:

Grandchildren in birth order:

Gordon Brockman (d.)                         9-5-44             Edith and Bill

William Nicholas Tingle (Nick)               12-14-45         WB and Joan

Neal Mines Tingle, Jr. (Rusty)               12-20-47         Neal and Doris

Susan Gayle Brockman Pittman            4-8-48             Edith and Bill

Stephen James Tingle                         4-11-48          WB and Joan

Jacks Berner Tingle                             2-25-49           Neal and Doris

Wayne Keith Brockman                        7-29-49           Edith and Bill

Elizabeth Nan Good Williamson            4-7-53             Addie and Ed

David Andrew Tingle (Dave?)               5-12-53           WB and Joan

Charlotte Ann Tingle                          11-17-54          Carl and Virginia

Lucy Day Tingle Dean                          4-4-55             Neal and Doris

Tony Kevin Tingle                               4-27-57           Neal and Doris

Theresa Brockman  Hershberger          7-31-58           Edith and Bill

Jenny Lind Good Bannister                  1-8-59             Addie and Ed

Catherine Louise Corbett (Cathy)         12-18-59         Mamie and Wylie

Janet Lowry Good Walston                  5-4-60             Addie and Ed

Daniel Jeffery Tingle (Dan)                 7-15-60           WB and Joan

Helen Elizabeth Corbett (Beth)              2-1-61             Mamie and Wylie

Edward Floyd Corbett                           10-2-63           Mamie and Wylie

Richard Berner Tingle (Ricky)               5-6-64             Douglas and Becky

Sam Fuller Tingle                                10-6-64           Neal and Doris

Amy Rebecca Tingle King                      5-4-66            Douglas and Becky

Cynthia Lee Good Stockman (Cyndi)       10-14-70        Addie and Ed

Emily Viola Tingle                                  6-10-76         Douglas and Becky

My blog has a search function.  Should you wish to refer to this list in the future, type in First Cousins and this page should come up.

Just yesterday I became a Facebook friend of Samantha Dobbins of Greenville, SC, whom I infer from the list above is the daughter of Sam Fuller Tingle, and the granddaughter of Neal and Doris.  Is this correct?

Categories: Tingles Tags:

1. sjtingle

April 25, 2008 7:45 am

I think I was born in 1948.....
  2. jenny

April 25, 2008 12:10 pm

I remember Samantha when she was about 4 or 5. from a tingle reunion, I might add. Can we get names of cousins' children?
  3. Anonymous

April 25, 2008 12:53 pm

Brian Cedric Tingle 7/6/72.......Caroline Elizabeth (Tingle) Dhillon 4/13/79....and the grandson, Colton James Dhillon
  4. Beth

April 25, 2008 2:24 pm

I believe that Theresa Brockman's married name is Hershberger, and Amy Tingle's married name is King.
  5. Caroline

April 25, 2008 3:57 pm

Colton James Dhillon DOB is 8-22-07
  6. Carol

April 25, 2008 7:22 pm

So now we need a list of all of the great grandchildren.
  7. jenny

April 26, 2008 11:37 am

In my mind I'm still seventeen, and there are no great,grand, 2nd, 5th to the 4th power relatives. I'll have to empty several files in my head in order to take in this new info. But wouldn't Bertha and Berner be proud of their prolific spawn...
  8. jenny

April 26, 2008 11:39 am

and, by the way - Carol, you wanted a reunion - should I get in touch with Addie's cousins and their children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren?? The catering bill is in the mail.
  9. jenny

April 26, 2008 11:48 am

After printing out Lucy's list and re-reading comments, I remembered Joan being furious with me because I named my child Caroline Elizabeth ("Liza" b. 5-18-89). I obviously stole it from you Stephen - or is it David? Dan?? Who does Joan's Caroline Elizabeth belong to??? Please accept my sincerest apologies for the name faux-pas. You know how it is with us rednecks from SC - we just don't know no better.
  10. steve tingle

April 26, 2008 1:18 pm

Cousin Jenny, Caroline Elizabeth is my second child....what the hell was my idiot mother mad about? What difference could that possibly make? But remember, you are not in fact 17, and soon you too may become Tingle demented....shoot, we probably all are already....wait, Joan wasn't even a Tingle by blood....but she did live with one for a long time.....
  11. Caroline

April 28, 2008 8:16 am

I knew there was another Caroline Elizabeth, but for some reason I always thought she was older, not 10 years younger!